All kinds of things you might like to know…
ME/CFS, neuroimmune, and chronic multi-system illness:
- Paradigm Change: Environmental microbial toxins in chronic illness
- SolveCFS.org’s ME/CFS weekly phone support group
- The Open Medicine Foundation: Fast-tracking revolutionary research for ME/CFS and related chronic complex diseases (What Is ME/CFS?)
- #MEAction | MEAction.net: Join a global movement for health equality
- Phoenix Rising: Supporting People with ME/CFS (Forums)
- Health Rising: Finding Answers for ME/CFS and FM (Forums)
Mental and emotional challenges, extreme states, and psychological/spiritual emergence:
- Mad in America: Science, psychiatry, & social justice
- The Icarus Project: A support network and education project by and for people who experience the world in ways that are often diagnosed as mental illness
- Hearing Voices Network: For people who hear voices, see visions, or have other unusual perceptions
- Emerging Proud: Coming out of the spiritual closet
We would love to receive your written and visual artworks of any stripe, or any links or resources you’d like us to know about.
If you’d like to contribute, submit a piece on Medium or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate.
If you’d like to share content, or ask a question, same deal. :-)
Edits & Updates:
Every article in this archive is subject to updates, because our contributors need to work in very short sessions and take lots of breaks. Some articles might take weeks or months to finish. Until we have editorial assistance from brains, hands, guts, and other body parts with less disruptive inflammation, please forgive us the occasional typo or repetitive loop.
(If you’d like to donate a few minutes of editing assistance, or make us aware of a textual hitch we’ve overlooked, please drop us a note!)
In the meantime, we’ll give you the best we can when we can… we’ll address mistakes as swiftly as we are able… and we commit to upholding kind, collaborative courtesy. (We like working with others. For illness sufferers who have been very isolated for a very long time, it is a great joy.)
If you find something you believe to be a mistake, would you do us the favor of commenting, or contact email@example.com to let us know?
Thank you. :-)